TAILTALES PAWS & POSE 2018 CALENDAR CONTEST
Its’ paws and pose time! TAILTALES 2018 CALENDAR CONTEST ALERT**
Show off your adorable pet, your favourite office puppers, the sweetest streetie you know in a wooftastic contest that’s all about them. It’s TAILTALES PAWS AND POSE CONTEST TIME!
We’re ringing in 2018 with an all paws and tails calendar contest that features 12 most voted pets in a custom illustrated and totally rad calendar illustrated by none other than Bangalore’s favourite doodler and happiest pet loving illustrator Alicia Souza.
Celebrate your pooch with an all-star feature on the 12 woofs to pawsome calendar that’ll keep you company all year!
- Your task, is to take up to 3 shots of your pooch and send us the most fun, ‘MadHatter’ poses your pupper makes.
- All your submissions will be featured on our FB page to help you share it amongst your friends and rally in the most votes for your dashing pooch. The most voted pets win a spot on this absolute must-have 2018 TAILTALES pawsome doggies only calendar!
How do the 12 winning shots get selected?
- Picking the best in all the submissions is a tall task for us, so we’re leaving the big choice to your friends and supporters who vote the 12 most mad-hatter pictures to make the TailTales Paws & Pose 2018 Calendar!
What do you win?
- The most upvoted madhatter submissions will be illustrated and crafted into gorgeous keepsake art by none other than the sweetest pet momma and uber creative illustrator Alicia Souza.
- See her work (www.aliciasouza.com)
- So go on get shooting!
How does this work?
- Simple! Take the most madhatter picture of your pupper, your favourite streetie or even your office pet.
- Next, upload it on the TailTales Facebook page with with the contest hashtag #PAWSANDPOSE & #TAILTALESCONTEST to participate.
- All you need to do now, is rally in all the support you can get from your friends to upvote your pooch’s madhatter picture for the big contest win!
- The 12 pooches with the most votes win a feature in this one-of-a-kind calendar illustrated by Alicia Souza
TailTales team will collate the pictures from the hashtag to announce the winner of the contest.The madhatter submissions with the most votes will be considered the 12 dashing new entrants to this all illustrated calendar inspired by your pooch!
Voting ends 15th December 9:00 AM(IST). Wait for the pawtastic results to be announced by 18th December!
What do the 12 Pawsome Pooches get?
- An amazing custom designed calendar with a star feature of your pooch, illustrated in all their madhatter cuteness by the witty and vivacious illustrator and artist
When’s the last date for submissions!
Contest closes on 15th December, so the sooner you can rally in all the support, the better. Spread the word on your contest submission and upvote your pooch to a stellar spot for this one of a kind pawsome calendar.
Voting ends at 9pm on December 15th, so get shooting 🙂
What if we don’t make the calendar?
– We’ve got plans for you!Stay TUNED
Some contest rules to keep in mind:
- The submission #madhatter shots, should only feature the animal/ animals..
- Make sure to upload high-res pictures taken either on your phone or camera.
- One pet inspired illustration will be featured per month on this totally rad TailTales Paws and Pose 2018 Calendar
- The contest is open to participants across India only.
- By submitting your entry, you give TailTales the right to use the photograph for illustration, promoting and use in any medium or purpose of the 2018 Paws and Pose calendar.
- By entering the Contest, you agree to Sponsor’s and its licensees’ use of your name, and submission on digital platform.
- Results will be announced on our social platforms on December 18 and we’ll email all the winners with the good news!