Sit , serve & repeat for a drool-worthy treat for beloved pet!
There ain't no love like the unconditional drool worthy attention you get from you furry pawtnahs! Here's a super easy and uber cute treat for furry valentine that'll have him back for a whole lotta love and licks
PawTip: Strawberries and ice make our valentines day wagga-tastic!
We love smoothies around here because they are all natural, taste delicious, and have many other health benefits. Strawberries are full of antioxidants, high fiber, Vitamin C, and can even help whiten your dog’s teeth. Bananas are full of amino acids, electrolytes, minerals, Vitamins B6 and C, Potassium, Fiber and Manganese. This dog treat recipe combines both strawberries and bananas and is easy to make!
- One Banana
- Six Strawberries
- Heart Shaped Ice Cube Tray
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and rinse.
- Peel the banana and cut into three pieces.
- Put the banana and strawberries into the Nutri-Bullet.
- Blend until the consistency is smooth and free of any fruit chunks.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into the heart shaped ice cube tray.
- Freeze for a few hours.